THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 18, 2009

I can see!!

So I went from having reading glasses, to them not helping at all, to having to wear glasses all the time. It is an adjustment because I am not used to having them, but I have to say that it is nice to be able to see. My eye doctor was amazed that I could function without glasses. I told him you get used to not being able to see. Without my glasses he said I couldn't even read the 2nd line on the eye chart, but with glasses I can read the 30 line.

2 comments:

melissahurst99 said...

This makes me laugh because the eye doctor told me the same thing. But you just get used to living without seeing clearly! haha Marcus said that is the first thing I am getting when he gets out of school, eye surgery....I am nervous!

Kristal said...

You really do get used to seeing blurry. It took me acouple days after getting the glasses to realize that I didn't have to keep squinting to see. It is great. The best part is my headaches are basically gone.