THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!

I received a phone call today from Stephanie Rees (Jennifer Phillips manager). And she told me that they narrowed the field from 200 applicants to 75 applicants and that I was one of the 75 people who are in the audition to sing and record Jenny Phillips music. She is the lady who writes alot of the Young women and church programs. I just got finished doing "Light Keepers" for our ward young womens. I have to go to Utah on May 30th to audition. They are only picking 40 of the 75 people. I am SOOOOO nervous, but this is something I really want to do. Here is her website: http://www.jennyphillips.com/
Thought you would want to know. I love you all.

3 comments:

Austin Family! said...

That is so great, good luck!

Gramie Cari said...

Oh my goodness I just heard ! I am sooo excited for you Princess, I know you will do amazing at your audition. Good luck sweetie!!

Grama gg said...

Don't be nervous, you will do a GREAT job.
We are excited for you....