THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soccer Practice


sorry it is so far away. they practiced in the far field tonight and I didn't want to carry the carseat all the way out there. Rhuivnyin is in the pink. If you click on the picture you can make it bigger and see it better.

Making goals. she is loving soccer so far. she says it is a real workout though. (says the girl who biked 25 miles with no problem). I guess she is a biker not a runner.
having fun at the park during rhuivnyin's soccer practice.
enjoying her teething toy.
rhuivnyin is in the pink. she is of course the smallest one on the team. and they are all 1st graders too. they were lined up to hit into the goal.

2 comments:

melissahurst99 said...

I am glad she is enjoying soccer. I just asked Bel the other day if she like soccer or teeball better and she chose tee ball. I asked why and she said cause soccer makes her legs tired. haha

Gramie Cari said...

wished I could be there to share the day. missing you all and love Qwydions big ole smile LOL!